lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Michael Long <ml...@bizjournals.com>
Subject Re: Number of segments
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 18:33:48 GMT
My main concern was just making sure we were getting the best search
performance, and that we did not have too many segments. Every attempt I
made to adjust the segment count resulted in no difference (segment
count never changed). Looking at that blog page, it looks like 30-40
segments is probably the norm.