lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Tim Vaillancourt <...@elementspace.com>
Subject Re: Does solr cloud support rename or swap function for collection?
Date Sun, 07 Apr 2013 21:10:31 GMT
I aim to use this feature in more in testing soon. I'll be sure to doc
what I can.

Cheers,

Tim

On 07/04/13 12:28 PM, Mark Miller wrote:
> On Apr 7, 2013, at 9:44 AM, bradhill99<bradhill99@yahoo.com>  wrote:
>
>> Thanks Mark for this great feature but I suggest you can update the wiki
>> too.
>
> Yeah, I've stopped updating the wiki for a while now looking back - paralysis on how
to handle versions (I didn't want to do the std 'this applies to 4.1', 'this applied to 4.0'
all over the page) and the current likely move to a new Confluence wiki with Docs based on
documentation LucidWorks recently donated to the project.