lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From richa <striketheg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr faceted search UI
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2013 15:23:22 GMT
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
This is only for PoC. As you suggested about blacklight, can I run this on
windows and to build PoC do I have to have ruby on rails knowledge?

Irrespective of any technology and considering the fact that in past I had
worked on java, j2ee what would you suggest or how would you have proceeded
for this?

Blacklight seems to be a good option, not sure without prior knowledge of
ruby on rails, will I be able to present in short period of time? any
suggestion on this?