lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr 4.2 - Slave Index version is higher than Master
Date Sat, 30 Mar 2013 00:40:00 GMT
That's pretty weird stuff. As a workaround, you might stop replicating your conf files - that
takes a sketchier path at the moment.

The key to solving this is to figure out how the heck the slave is increasing it's gen…that
should require a commit. In this case, *lots* of them. Commits that don't happen on the master.
There should not be another way you can increase the gen…

Can you share your full logs?

- Mark