lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From roz dev <rozde...@gmail.com>
Subject can we configure spellcheck to be invoked after request processing?
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2013 00:33:25 GMT
Hi All,
I may be asking a stupid question but please bear with me.

Is it possible to configure Spell check to be invoked after Solr has
processed the original query?

My use case is :

I am using DirectSpellChecker and have a document which has "Denim" as a
term and there is another document which has "Jeap".

I am issuing a Search as "Jean" or "Denim"

I am finding that this Solr query is giving me ZERO results and suggesting
"Jeap" as an alternative.

I want Solr to try to run the query for "Jean" or "Denim" and if there are
no results found then only suggest "Jeap" as an alternative

Is this doable in Solr?

Any suggestions.

-Saroj