lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From roz dev <rozde...@gmail.com>
Subject Is maxPendingDeletes still used in Solr 4.x?
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2013 23:31:55 GMT
Hi All

In earlier versions of Solr (1.4.x), we could define maxPendingDeletes to
indicate the number of deleted docs which should be batched before applying
them.

SolrConfig.xml can have following

<!-- the default high-performance update handler --> <updateHandler class=
"solr.DirectUpdateHandler2"> <!-- This affects memory consumption --> <
maxPendingDeletes> 100000 </maxPendingDeletes> </updateHandler>

I am wondering if Solr 4.x is still using this info to batch the deletes?

Any answers would be helpful.

Thanks
Saroj