lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Rohan Thakur <rohan.i...@gmail.com>
Subject removing all fields before full import using DIH
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2013 07:39:33 GMT
hi all

how can I ensure that I have delete all the fields for solr before doing
full import in DIH only? the aim is that my database is pretty small so
full import takes only 3-4 sec. thus I do not require delta import for now
and I want to ensure that when ever I do full import of the database the
duplicate field do not get indexed that is multiple instances of same
document does not get indexed so want to delete all the documents first and
then reindex using full import. any one help.

thanks
regards
rohan