lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Rohan Thakur <rohan.i...@gmail.com>
Subject had query regarding the indexing and analysers
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 06:52:25 GMT
hi all

wanted to know I have this string in field title :

Wipro  7710U Laptop-DUAL CORE 1.4 Ghz-120GB HDD

I have indexed it using text-en-splliting-tight

and now I am searching for term like q=dual core

but in the relevance part its this title is coming down the order as
solr is not searching dual in this string its just searching core term
from the query in this string thus multiplying the score for this field by 1/2
decreasing the score.

how can I correct this can any one help

thanks
regards