lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis.gospodne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr index Backup and restore of large indexs
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2013 03:43:40 GMT
Hi,

Try something like this: http://host/solr/replication?command=backup

See: http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrReplication

Otis
--
Solr & ElasticSearch Support
http://sematext.com/

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 3:23 AM, Sandeep Kumar Anumalla
<sanumalla@etisalat.ae> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are loading daily 1TB (Apprx) of index data .Please let me know the best procedure
to take Backup and restore of the indexes. I am using Solr 4.2.

> Thanks & Regards
> Sandeep A
> Ext : 02618-2856
> M : 0502493820

> The content of this email together with any attachments, statements and opinions expressed
herein contains information that is private and confidential are intended for the named addressee(s)
only. If you are not the addressee of this email you may not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise
use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. If you have received this message in error
please notify postmaster@etisalat.ae by email immediately and delete the message without making
any copies.