lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From xavier jmlucjav <jmluc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: custom similary on a field not working
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 16:44:20 GMT
Damn...I was obfuscated seeing the 14 there...I had naively thought that
term freq would not be stored in the doc, 1 would be stored, but I guess it
still stores the real value and then applies custom similarity at query
time.

That means changing to a custom similarity does not need reindexing right?

thanks for the help!
xavier