lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Mid Night <mid...@gmail.com>
Subject Undefined field problem.
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2013 10:21:07 GMT
Hi,

I recently added a new field (toptipp) to an existing solr schema.xml and
it worked just fine.  Subsequently I added to more fields (active_cruises
and non_grata) to the schema and now I get this error:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<response>
</response>

My solr db is populated via a program that creates and uploads a csv file.
When I view the csv file, the field "active_cruises" (given as undefined
above), is populated correctly.  As far as I can tell, when I added the
final fields to the schema, I did exactly the same as when I added
"toptipp".  I updated schema.xml and restarted solr (java -jar start.jar).

I am really at a loss here.  Can someone please help with the answer or by
pointing me in the right direction?  Naturally I'd be happy to provide
further info if needed.

Thanks
MK