lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Sandeep Kumar Anumalla <sanuma...@etisalat.ae>
Subject RE: SnapPull failed - SOLR 4.1
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2013 03:55:49 GMT
NO, is this something to do with commit time in the master.

Currently I am doing an explicit commit in the Java (SolrJ) program every 5 minutes after

Thanks
Sandeep A

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Miller [mailto:markrmiller@gmail.com]
Sent: 19 March, 2013 07:18 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: SnapPull failed - SOLR 4.1

Any exceptions on the master?

- Mark

On Mar 19, 2013, at 2:21 AM, Sandeep Kumar Anumalla <sanumalla@etisalat.ae> wrote:

> Hi Mark,
>
> I have upgraded Solr 4.2 still I am getting this exception.
>

> INFO: removing temporary index download directory files
> NRTCachingDirectory(org.apache.lucene.store.MMapDirectory@/data/solr-4
> .2.0/example/solr/collection1/data/index.20130319101506108
> lockFactory=org.apache.lucene.store.SimpleFSLockFactory@47042c25;
> maxCacheMB=48.0 maxMergeSizeMB=4.0) Mar 19, 2013 10:19:02 AM
> org.apache.solr.common.SolrException log
> SEVERE: SnapPull failed :org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Unable
> to download _1l1.fdt completely. Downloaded 0!=256950
>

> Thanks
> Sandeep A.

expressed herein contains information that is private and confidential are intended for the
named addressee(s) only. If you are not the addressee of this email you may not copy, forward,
disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. If you have received
this message in error please notify postmaster@etisalat.ae by email immediately and delete
the message without making any copies.