lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Heisey <s...@elyograg.org>
Subject Re: Upgrade Solr3.5 to Solr4.1 - Index Reformat ?
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 23:06:33 GMT
On 3/11/2013 3:43 PM, feroz_kh wrote:
> Thanks Tomas!
> I see the latest available version is 4.1 - but you have suggested a 4.2
> version, where can i grab 4.2 version from?

It is already accessible from many mirrors.  Because it is not yet
accessible from a large enough percentage of mirrors, the URL hasn't
been updated on the main website yet.  Here is the URL:

http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/lucene/solr/4.2.0

If the mirror that gets chosen for you automatically does not yet have
it, just try another mirror.  There is no information on the download
list about where each mirror is, so you'll just have to guess, or look
them up to see where they are.

Thanks,
Shawn