lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From sathish_ix <skandhasw...@inautix.co.in>
Subject faceting multivalued field
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 13:39:58 GMT
Hi,I have a requirement below is my dataset ,Client_name   	 rep_name
acct_nameSUSAN CHILTON    GERARD BUCHANAN              CHILTON SLARRY
CHILTON	 GERARD BUCHANAN  		 CHILTON LMy schema.xml		SEARCHI need response
as,Search for CHILTON , group by Client name , rep_name,acct_nameClient name
(2)Rep name (0)acct_name
(2)http://localhost:8081/solr/select?q=CHILTON&facet=true&facet.field=REP_NM&facet.mincount=1&facet.field=CLIENT_NM&facet.field=ACCT_NAMEIm
getting below response,21111Chilton name present in Client name and Acct
name field and not present in Rep nm,then why Rep_nm show 2.Why rep_nm is
listing values? can some explain.Thanks,