lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "girish.gopal" <gir...@axonnetworks.com>
Subject Re: Email Search Slow
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2013 19:33:08 GMT
Here is my config now:
<fieldType name="email" class="solr.TextField">
      <analyzer type="index">
      </analyzer>
	  <analyzer type="query">
    </fieldType>

And my initial heap allocation is now set to 4 GB and a max of 8GB as per
Shawn's recommendation.
Thanks Jack, Walter and Shawn for your suggestions.
I will post the results on this forum for others to refer.
Regards,
Giri