lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Michael Della Bitta <michael.della.bi...@appinions.com>
Subject Re: Many(one)-to-many relationship problems
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2013 14:06:00 GMT
Hello Puska,

I might not have understood your requirements, but if for a given
user, there's only one package per product that should ever be
retrieved, I'd make the document represent one package/price
combination, and then use a filter query to ensure the user's searches
only retrieve package/prices that are relevant for their region. Then
you can sort on price correctly, since it would only have a single
value per document.

Michael Della Bitta

Appinions
18 East 41st Street, 2nd Floor