lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Dotan Cohen <dotanco...@gmail.com>
Subject Solr 4 Spatial: NoClassDefFoundError: com/vividsolutions/jts/geom/Geometry
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2013 12:50:11 GMT
I am reading the following wiki page:
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrAdaptersForLuceneSpatial4

When I add the following fieldType to <types> then I get the error shown below:

<fieldType name="location_rpt"
class="solr.SpatialRecursivePrefixTreeFieldType"
spatialContextFactory="com.spatial4j.core.context.jts.JtsSpatialContextFactory"
distErrPct="0.025" maxDistErr="0.000009" units="degrees" />

This is the error in the Solr log:
null:java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/vividsolutions/jts/geom/Geometry

I have grepped around and found no mention of vividsolution in my
configuration. Googling leads me to this site, but I don't know what
to add to Solr:
http://www.vividsolutions.com/jts/javadoc/com/vividsolutions/jts/geom/Geometry.html

How should I proceed? This is Solr 4.0.0 on Ubuntu Server 12.04. Thank you.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il
http://what-is-what.com