lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "David Quarterman" <da...@corexe.com>
Subject Edismax odd results
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2013 14:21:25 GMT
Hi all,

We have an index of boots which contains harness boots, engineer boots , ankle boots, etc.
An edismax search on the index for 'harness boots' brings back 2,175 boots with 'harness'
results at the top. 'Searching 'engineer boots' brings back everything but 'engineer boots',
same for 'ankle boots' - in fact, same result set of 1,873 mostly boots but a few other products
mixed in.

We're on SOLR 4.0 and the field we're querying is stemmed (snowball), lowercased on WhiteSpaceTokenizer.
Any ideas?

Regards,

David Q