lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Rollin.R.Ma (lab.sh04.Newegg) 41099" <Rollin.R...@newegg.com>
Subject (info)solrCloud swap core query lost data and cannot insert data
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 00:59:22 GMT

Hi

      I am a newer to solrCloud, I use solr4.1 solrCloud and swap core to change index.
For example

(1)     Collection1 has 2 shards and collection2 same to collection1.

(2)     Add content to collection2

(3)     Swap collection1 & collection2

(4)     Query collection1 (below ), sometimes lost data and use solrj CloudSolrServer cannot
insert data(detail in attachment)! I don’t know why?

http://host:8983/solr/collection1/select?q=*:*

      I want to know if swap core is a good way to change index in solrCloud environment.
And there are some others way to insert big data index in solrCloud.

Pending here where insert index.

Thanks for your time and help.