lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From sely <sely1...@gmail.com>
Subject solr4.1.0 how to config field length
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2013 09:53:27 GMT
I am using Solr4.1.0(using original solrconfig.xml) + Lily1.3 + CDH4
>From solrconfig.xml, it says:
    maxFieldLength was removed in 4.0. To get similar behavior,
    include a LimitTokenCountFilterFactory in your fieldType definition.
    E.g. <filter class="solr.LimitTokenCountFilterFactory"
maxTokenCount="10000"/>

But it doesn't work whatever I set the value of maxTokenCount in schema.xml.
The document can search is only max. 500KB (Field Type is TextField)
>From solr query, it returns the max field length is 500KB.

Does there any option that I should setup too?