lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From mizayah <miza...@gmail.com>
Subject SolrCloud new zookeper node on different ip/ replicate between two clasters
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 20:55:11 GMT
Hey,

I just wonder is there any way to tell solr node that my zookeper instance
is down and new one is on another ip?

What I want to achive is to have one zookeeper instance for claster of solr
nodes.
When fail occur i will setup new one zoo. But i have to restart all of solr
nodes? Or is there way to inform them that zoo has new ip, and make them
reconnect to  it?

--
Other think I wanted to ask is how to replicate between two clasters.
Imagine  that i got two clasters of solr in diferent zones. Lets say for

Having them all in one single claster covered by zoo will make appear leader
in zone that i  probably dont want to have there. Can I somehow specify
order for nodes i want to appear as leader in case of ealier leader die?