lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From eShard <zim...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Can you call the elevation component in another requesthandler?
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 19:02:46 GMT
Update:
Ok, If I search for gangnam style in /query handler by itself, elevation
works!
If I search with gangnam style and/or something else the elevation component
doesn't work but the rest of the query does.

here's the examples:
works:
/query?q=gangnam+style&fl=*,[elevated]&wt=xml&start=0&rows=50&debugQuery=true&dismax=true

elevation fails:
/query?q=gangnam+style+OR+title%3A*White*&fl=*,[elevated]&wt=xml&start=0&rows=50&debugQuery=true&dismax=true

So I guess I have to do separate queries at this point.
Is there a way to combine these 2 request handlers?

Thanks,