lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Mou <mouna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: long QTime for big index
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 04:34:51 GMT
Thank you again.

Unfortunately the index files will not fit in the RAM.I have to try using
document cache. I am also moving my index to SSD again, we took our index
off when fusion IO cards failed twice during indexing and index was
corrupted.Now with the bios upgrade and new driver, it is supposed to be
more reliable.

Also I am going to look into the client app to verify that it is making
proper query requests.

Surprisingly when I used a much lower value than default for
defaultconnectionperhost and maxconnectionperhost in solrmeter , it performs
very well, the same queries return in less than one sec . I am not sure yet,
need to run solrmeter with different heap size , with cache and without
cache etc.