lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to get abortOnConfigurationError=false working
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 13:32:36 GMT
Which version of Solr is it for?

I had a situation on Solr4, where I basically did not have a directory that
solr.xml was pointing at for one of the cores. And Solr continued working
but the Admin interface was showing big red banners about configuration
problem.

So, maybe it was a bug that was fixed for Solr 4?

Regards,
   Alex.

- Time is the quality of nature that keeps events from happening all at
once. Lately, it doesn't seem to be working.  (Anonymous  - via GTD book)