lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Miguel <miguel.valen...@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject Fwd: advice about develop AbstractSolrEventListener.
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2013 12:39:52 GMT

Hi

I have to developed a function that must comunicate with webservice and
this function must execute after each time commits.
My doubt;
it's possible get that records had been updated on solr index?
My function must send information about add, updated and delete records
from solr index to external webservice, and this information must be
send after commit event.

I have read wiki apache solr and it seems the best way is create
listener with event=postCommit, but I have seen example
"solr.RunExecutableListener" and I don't see how to know records
associated to commit event.

Example Solrconfig.xml:

<!-- A postCommit event is fired after every commit
        -->
      <listener event="postCommit" class="solr.RunExecutableListener">

Thanks.