lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Bing Hua <bh...@cornell.edu>
Subject Search match all tokens in Query Text
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2013 17:59:55 GMT
Hello,

I have a field text with type text_general here.

<fieldType name="text_general" class="solr.TextField"
			positionIncrementGap="100">
			<analyzer type="index">
				<tokenizer class="solr.StandardTokenizerFactory" />
				<filter class="solr.WordDelimiterFilterFactory" splitOnCaseChange="0"
splitOnNumerics="0" />
			</analyzer>
			<analyzer type="query">
				<tokenizer class="solr.StandardTokenizerFactory" />
				<filter class="solr.WordDelimiterFilterFactory" splitOnCaseChange="0"
splitOnNumerics="0" />
			</analyzer>
		</fieldType>

When I query for text:a b, solr returns results that contain only a but not
b. That is, it uses OR operator between the two tokens.

Am I right here? What should I do to force an AND operator between the two
tokens?

Thanks