lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From andy <yhl...@sohu.com>
Subject How to use SolrCloud in multi-threaded indexing
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2013 08:47:01 GMT
Hi,

I am going to upgrade to solr 4.1 from version 3.6, and I want to set up to
shards.
I use ConcurrentUpdateSolrServer to index the documents in solr3.6.
I saw the api CloudSolrServer in 4.1,BUT
1:CloudSolrServer use the LBHttpSolrServer to issue requests,but "*
LBHttpSolrServer  should NOT be used for indexing *" documented in the api
http://lucene.apache.org/solr/4_1_0/solr-solrj/index.html
<http://lucene.apache.org/solr/4_1_0/solr-solrj/index.html>
2:it seems CloudSolrServer does not support multi thread indexing

So, how to do multi-threaded indexing in solr 4.1?

Thanks