lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject Re: Solr commit taking too long
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 08:59:38 GMT
Some questions:

What version of Solr?
Has the number of documents in your index changed in the meantime?
How many before, how many now?
How does maxdocs compare to numdocs?
Has this system ever been upgraded from an older Solr?
Is it committing that is taking that long, or opening a searcher one the
commit is done?

Maybe answers to these might help unpick your issue.

Upayavira