lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From yayati <yayatirajpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr Cloud Query Question
Date Sat, 05 Jan 2013 08:04:49 GMT
 Hi Solr-users,

I am trying to set up solr cloud using solr trunk and followed example c of
solrcloud wiki . Instead of running all instances on same server. I have two
servers. ServerA and ServerB.

Set up is created with numShard=2

ServerA has 1 leader and 1 replica running on port 8983 and 8900
Server B has 1 leader and 1 replica running on port 7574 and 7500.

They all are using single embedded zookeeper server of 9983 . Cloud set up
on admin page shows all node green and up. Now problem is i committed a
document from exampledocs mem.xml on 8983 and 7574. Now when i fire query on
8983 and 8900 it show result.

But when i fire query on 7574 and 7500 i.e serverB, it it showing error ,

org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrServerException: No live SolrServers
available to handle this request:[http://serverA:8900/solr/collection1,
http://serverB:8983/solr/collection1]

Can someone help why this error coming. Since all nodes are up and green.
Why serverA is not able to connect to server B.??

Please respond asap.