lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Swati Swoboda <sswob...@igloosoftware.com>
Subject RE: highlighting multiple occurrences
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2012 20:03:25 GMT
Rafael,

Can you share more on how you are rendering the results in your velocity template? The data
is probably being sent to you, but you have to loop through and actually access the data.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rafael Ribeiro [mailto:rafaelri@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2012 2:26 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: RE: highlighting multiple occurrences

yep!

 I tried enabling this and settings various values bot no success... still it only shows the
first fragment of the search found...
 I also saw this
http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/hl-snippets-in-solr-3-1-td2445178.html
but increasing maxAnalyzedChars (that was already huge) produced no difference at all.
 Do I have to change anything else? For example, something on the velocity template???

best regards,
Rafael