lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Xi Shen <davidshe...@gmail.com>
Subject How to get the "Start" & "Rows" parameters from the DataSource instance?
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2012 09:45:31 GMT
Hi,

I created a class by extends the "DataSource" class. Now, I my data source
is able to get the query string from the "entity" tag, and populate data
into Solr.

On the "/dataimport" handler page, I see there are "Start" & "Rows" and
"Custom Parameters". How can I get them from the DataSource instance? I see
there's a "init" abstract method which takes the context as the parameter,
but I just have no idea how to extract these parameters from them.

Please give me some guide.

--
Regards´╝î
David Shen