lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From 蒋明原 <mailtojiangmingy...@gmail.com>
Subject how to remove duplicate data while facet?
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 16:24:16 GMT
hi,all,

I'm doing a distribute facet query,and there duplicate data among the
distribute cluster.
for example:

server A hold documents:

Doc1: uniqueKey=1 userid=a
Doc2: uniqueKey=2 userid=b
Doc3: uniqueKey=3  userid=c

server B hold documents:
Doc1: uniqueKey=1 userid=a
Doc2: uniqueKey=4 userid=b
Doc3: uniqueKey=5  userid=c

when a make a facet query using filed "userid", the expect result is:
a:1
b:2
c:2

but solr gives me:

a:2
b:2
c:2

However, I make a normal query using : userid:a,
solr gives me total 1 result.

It seems like: when making facet query,duplicate key will still participate
in calculate,but when making normal query,solr will choose only 1 document
between duplication document.

So,My problem is "how to remove duplicate documents during distributed
facet search."

thanks !