lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Cool Techi <cooltec...@outlook.com>
Subject Solr Cloud 4.0 Production Ready?
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2012 07:46:37 GMT
Hi,

We have been using solr 3.5 in our production for sometime now and facing the problems faced
by a large solr index. We wanted to migrate to Solr Cloud and have started some experimentation.
But in the mean time also following the user forum and seem to be noticing a lot of bugs which
were raised post the release and will be fixed in 4.1.

Should we wait for 4.1 release for production or we can go ahead with the current release?

Regards,
Ayush