lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Niekler <aniek...@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
Subject Facet with large number of unigram entries
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2012 08:45:25 GMT
Dear List,

i have an index with 2.000.000 articles. All those texts get tokenized
while indexing. On this data i run a faceted query like this (to receive
associated words):

select?q=a_spell:{some
word}&facet.method=enum&facet=true&facet.field=Paragraph&facet.limit=10&facet.prefix={some

prefix}&facet.mincount=1500&indent=1&fl=_id&wt=json&rows=0'

I have more than 5.000.000 unique token in the index and the facet query
is quite slow. I also tried differnt FastLRUcache  Settings in the
FilterCache.

Has Anybody a hint how i could improve performance within this setup?

Thnak you all

--
Andreas Niekler, Dipl. Ing. (FH)
NLP Group | Department of Computer Science

mail: aniekler@informatik.uni-leipzig.deg.de