lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From adm1n <evgeni.evg...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: dataimport.properties not created/updated with solrcloud
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2012 15:59:06 GMT
Thank you for your response.

I saw the SOLR-3165, but can't really locate this different location. Even
when I searching for this file with find command.

According to the patch and warning message that I got (WARNING: Could not
read DIH properties from /configs/my_collection/dataimport.properties)
zookeeper tries to access file in undefined path.

How can I tell zookeeper to use $home/solr/my_collection/conf/ folder for
creating data import.properties?