lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From eShard <zim...@yahoo.com>
Subject Too many Tika errors
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 19:08:45 GMT
I'm running Solr 4.0 on Tomcat 7.0.8 and I'm running the solr/example single
core as well with manifoldcf v1.1
I had everything working but then the crawler stops and I have Tika errors
in the solr log
I had tika 1.1 and that produces these errors:
org.apache.solr.common.SolrException:
org.apache.tika.exception.TikaException: Unexpected RuntimeException from
org.apache.tika.parser.microsoft.OfficeParser@17bc9c03

So, I upgraded to tika 1.2 and again everything seemed to be working (I
indexed 24,000 files) then I recrawled the repository and again it stops;
this time the tika errors are:
null:java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/mozilla/universalchardet/CharsetListener at
org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.sendError(SolrDispatchFilter.java:456)

What's going on here? What version of tika should I use?