lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Joseph C. Trubisz" <jtrub...@medmeme.com>
Subject Connecting MySQL to Solr 4.0
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 20:25:42 GMT
Anybody have the problem of attempting to use MySQL J/Connector on Solr 4.0 and getting the
Standard Java error: ClassNotFoundException: Unable to load com.mysql.jdbc.Driver.

Problem is that when I go to the admin screen, the driver (which IS there, I did check) fails
to show.
In fact, using the 4.0 tutorial, it doesn’t show the jetty.jmx jar either.
Tried hardcoding it in the CLASSPATH and that didn’t work.

Totally frustrated, so I’m open to any suggestions at this point.

Thanks,
Joe