lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis.gospodne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: High Slave CPU Intermittently After Replication
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2012 02:46:26 GMT
Hi,

When you say it maxes out, what exactly does that mean?  What is your
monitoring tool saying? If you don't have one, see SPM for Solr. It would
be helpful to see performance before, during, and after replication without
optimize.  Disk IO, coin, load, warmup times, and cache situation would all
tell us a lot.  I bet we can avoid optimization.

Otis
--
Performance Monitoring - http://sematext.com/spm