lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From srinalluri <nallurisr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Solr 4:How to call a updateRequestProcessorChain during the /dataimport?
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2012 21:50:05 GMT
I have a new updateRequestProcessorChain called 'bodychain'.  (Please note
CountFieldValuesUpdateProcessorFactory is new in Solr 4). I want to call
this bodychain during the dataimport.

	<updateRequestProcessorChain name="bodychain">
	   <processor class="solr.CloneFieldUpdateProcessorFactory">
	     <str name="source">body</str>
	     <str name="dest">body_count</str>
	   </processor>
	   <processor class="solr.CountFieldValuesUpdateProcessorFactory">
	     <str name="fieldName">body_count</str>
	   </processor>
	   <processor class="solr.DefaultValueUpdateProcessorFactory">
	     <str name="fieldName">body_count</str>
	     <int name="value">0</int>
	   </processor>
	 </updateRequestProcessorChain>

Following is the my dataimport handler, which is already having
'update.chain'.  I think I can't give more than one update.chain in this
handler. When can I add 'bodychain'?

<requestHandler name="/dataimport"
class="org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandler">
    <lst name="defaults">
      <str name="update.chain">dedupe</str>
      <str name="config">data-config.xml</str>
    </lst>
  </requestHandler>

thanks
Srini