lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Leena Jawale <Leena.Jaw...@lntinfotech.com>
Subject Query related to Solr XML
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 09:54:00 GMT

Hi,

I made a Solr XML data source in lucidworks enterprise v2.1. When I search in Solr Admin for
text. I am unable to get the result.
Could you help me in this?

Thanks & Regards,
Leena Jawale
Software Engineer Trainee
BFS BU
Phone No. - 9762658130
Email - leena.jawale@lntinfotech.com<mailto:leena.jawale@lntinfotech.com>

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information
for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on
the basis of information in this e-mail and using or disseminating the information, and must
notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility
or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling
code in this e-mail"