lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Tomás Fernández Löbbe <tomasflo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Best way to commit data to Solr
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 02:00:42 GMT
If you don't need them searchable, you don't use Solr4 with transaction log
and it is a relatively fast process (so it's not a pain to run it all again
in case of some failure), I would just commit at the end. In any other
case, I would use autocommit.
Anyway, I'm not sure if you'll see much difference.

Tomás