lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Asfand Qazi <...@sanger.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Having trouble getting boosting queries to work with multiple terms
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 14:56:42 GMT
Hi, thanks for the reply.

I tried that:

http://ikmc.vm.bytemark.co.uk:8983/solr/allele/search?q=mgi_accession_id:"MGI:1315204"&bq=type:allele^100

OR type:mi_attempt^10 OR type:phenotype_attempt^1

(forgive the wrapping)

and I got mi_attempt at the top, then the allele, then the
phenotype_attempt .  It should be allele first, then mi_attempt, then
phenotype_attempt.  You can replicate it with the above URL, it is a
publicly available index.

Thanks

On 16/10/12 15:37, Tomás Fernández Löbbe wrote:
> you are missing the "OR" between the clauses of the bq. Try with:
>
> bq=type:allele^100 OR type:mi_attempt^10 OR type:phenotype_attempt^1
>
> or set OR as your default operator in the schema.xml
>
> Tomás
>
> On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 10:37 AM, Asfand Qazi <aq2@sanger.ac.uk> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> The Solr server I am driving is found publicly at
>> http://ikmc.vm.bytemark.co.uk:**8983/solr/allele/search<http://ikmc.vm.bytemark.co.uk:8983/solr/allele/search>,
it contains freely available information from science research