lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jie Sun <jsun5...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: queryResultWindowSize vs rows
Date Sun, 07 Oct 2012 16:45:12 GMT
Hi Erik,
no I dont have any evidence, just a precaution question.
So according to your explanation, this cache only keep the document ID, so
if client paying to next group of document in the window, there will be
another query to solr server to retrieve these docs, correct?

ok that is good to know, because in production we are sharing the same solr
server for both UI search and the batch query I mentioned in original
question.

thanks!
Jie