lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Undefined field text
Date Sun, 09 Sep 2012 19:46:31 GMT
solrconfig.xml has this line:
  <requestHandler name="/admin/ping" class="solr.PingRequestHandler">
    <lst name="invariants">
      <str name="q">solrpingquery</str>
    </lst>
    <lst name="defaults">
      <str name="echoParams">all</str>
    </lst>
  </requestHandler>

so you'll actually be querying against whatever hour default field
(defined in schema.xml) is, it defaults to "text"......

I claim you could fix this by making "solrpingquery" above into

valid_field:solrpingquery

or making sure your default field in schema.xml is something
actually defined in your schema.....

Best
Erick