lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From amit <amit.mal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: solr indexing slows down after few minutes
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2012 12:05:45 GMT
Commit is not too often, it's a batch of 100 records, takes 40 to 60 secs
before another commit.
No I am not indexing with multi threads. It uses a single thread executor.

I have seen steady performance for now after increasing the merge factor
from 10 to 25.
Will have to wait and watch if that reduces the search speed, but so far so
good.

Thanks
Amit