lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Undefined field text
Date Sun, 09 Sep 2012 17:55:08 GMT
Most probably something about default field being "text" for
searching. Also, I have a vague feeling that default field somehow is
defined in both schema.xml and solrconfig.xml

Try changing it to something real in all those places.

Regards,
   Alex.
at once. Lately, it doesn't seem to be working.  (Anonymous  - via GTD
book)