lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Jack Krupansky" <j...@basetechnology.com>
Subject Re: Access and copy lucene index data
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2012 15:32:47 GMT
You can use the Solr admin "analysis" web page to enter a term or even a
passage of text and see how it would be analyzed/indexed for any specified
field or field type.

-- Jack Krupansky

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill_78
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2012 11:23 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Access and copy lucene index data

Dear all,

Similar subjects about index data have already been post, but I would like
your advise.

I use solr analysers to process fields, like synonyms, stopwords, ... and I
cannot see the result without using a special tool (like LukeRequestHandler
for example).
I would like to copy the index data into the original field stored by solr.

Can someone tell me if such operation is possible ?
Should I modify the core of solr to do this ? I have the idea to retrieve
the index data et to copy the content into the document field value, but I
don't know exactly where to make the changes to perform this ...

Thanks in advance for your interest.

Bill_78