lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Jack Krupansky" <j...@basetechnology.com>
Subject Re: Solr - Lucene Debuging help
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 22:36:56 GMT
The other thing I always do before using Eclipse on a fresh checkout is:

    ant clean clean-jars resolve eclipse

And of course a "refresh" in Eclipse.

It sounds as if you don't have all the libraries. If you check the
"Referenced Libraries" folder in Package Explorer, does it have a long list,
that includes zookeeper-3.3.6.jar, which has the ACL class that the initial
errors are complaining about?

-- Jack Krupansky

-----Original Message-----
From: BadalChhatbar
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2012 6:17 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Solr - Lucene Debuging help

Yes.. I do have only Single Project in my workspace, and ran ant build on
project, build succeed after 40 min or so. (earlier had 2 projects ).  but i
am still getting around 24K error.

i am attaching screenshot, this might help one of you to figure out the
issue.

http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/file/n4006739/project.jpg