lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <erik.hatc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr index on Amazon S3
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2012 18:26:07 GMT
Nicolas -

Can you elaborate on your use and configuration of Solr on NFS?    What lock factory are you
using?  (you had to change from the default, right?)

And how are you coordinating updates/commits to the other servers?   Where does indexing occur
and then how are commits sent to the NFS mounted servers?

Thanks for sharing anything you can about this.

	Erik