lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Denis Kuzmenok <forward...@ukr.net>
Subject Solr Clustering
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2012 08:17:25 GMT
Hi, all.
I know there is carrot2 and mahout for clustering. I want to implement such thing:
I fetch documents and want to group them into clusters when they are added to index (i want
to filter "similar" documents for example for 1 week). i need these documents quickly, so
i cant rely on some postponed calculations. Each document should have assigned cluster id
(like group similar documents into clusters and assign each document its cluster id.
It's something similar to news aggregators like google news. I dont need to search for clusters
with documents older than 1 week (for example). Each document will have its unique id and
saved into DB. But solr will have cluster id field also.
Is it possible to implement this with solr/carrot/mahout?